Using Photoshop Elements create a sheet of stamps and print including perforations.
- Use a previous digital project as a starting ground
- Include Perforations
- Include a denomination
- Include an issuing postal authority
- No White Space
- Must be converted and saved as a jpeg
- Must be named with correct naming sequence
- Example: y6t1p4artistamp_joeschmoo.jpg
- Must be uploaded to be graded
- May also be printed out to put in your portfolio WITH PERMISSION
Artistamps definition: (from wikipedia) An artistamp (a combination of the words “artist” and “stamp”) or artist’s stamp refers to a postage stamp-like artform. It is similar to a Cinderella stamp in that it is not valid for postage, but it differs from a forgery or a bogus stamp in that (typically) the creator has no intent to fool any post office or collector of stamps. The artistamp is intended to be a miniature artwork which can depict or commemorate any subject its creator chooses.
Artistamps are an extention of Mail Art and have been created since the dada period.
There are several flickr groups that create and share these. (preview and select when showing to kids as there are many non-school friendly pics on flickr)