We’re looking for the student photographers of tomorrow! Submit your favorite photograph online and become eligible to win your share of $4,000 in prizes. Each entry will be posted on www.clipartstation.com. Visit the site and check out the competition!
It’s easy to enter. Just select your category and submit a photo and caption.
Photographs will be judged based on:
- Strong composition and arrangement: captivating subject matter should be arranged in a meaningful or artistic way.
- Brilliant color: hues should be eye-catching and lighting should be used to enhance the subject.
- Focus and sharpness: make sure the object has clarity, or use soft focus as an intentional effect to artistically enhance the image.
- Creativity and emotion: don’t hesitate to use a creative camera angle, and try to capture emotion.
- Deadlines: January 5, 2008 – 3 Contest winners and July 1, 2008 – 2 Contest winners
- Students ages 4-18 in the US, its territories, and Canada are eligible to applyMore details: http://www.toolfactory.com/olympus_contest/olympus_student.htm