This is Podcast ZERO of ArTechTivity (TM) why zero? Because this is my teacher made sample of what I plan to create with my students next year.
This episode contains 4 segments:
- First our Theme song as created by Cynthia Gaub,
- Next Art Careers: How to become an Art Teacher,
- Then a funny Art Joke,
- Here’s Looking At Me: How Artists See Themselves (Bob Raczka’s Art Adventures)
- and finally Responding to Art: Kids look at a piece of art and share their thoughts and reactions to the work.
Jan Vermeer: The Art of Painting
Andy Warhol: The Kick
Don’t forget to Site your Sources!
Images and other information from:
- Portfolios Textbook by Robyn Montana Turner
Ready to make YOUR segment? Here is a list of assignment choices. Pick one and leave it in the comment window.