Each time we complete a podcast you will need to evaluate the content and turn in a review sheet. The following questions need to be answered about each segment.
1) Can you understand the person speaking? Notice and comment on the following things:
- the speed(too fast or too slow)
- the tone (is it a natural sounding voice, boring, or robot sounding)
- the pitch (too low or too high)
- the volume (too quiet or too loud)
2) Was the topic interesting? Notice and comment on the following things:
- Did the person seem excited about their topic?
- Did they give questions and answers that were facutal but interesting?
3) Did the music and sound effects improve the segment? Notice and comment on the following things:
- Was the intro or background music louder than the talking and make it hard to hear the intro or segment?
- Did the sound effects fit the topic and add to the segment?