Continuing with TAB Choice in my 8th grade classes and a more structures Elements Focus in my 6th and 7th grade Classes
- The big thing 1st trimester was furniture! Several kids brought in used chairs and a night stand and began painting them with designs.
- Photoshop digital projects, animation, video games
- Pottery, hand-building, wheel throwing or slip casting, depending on skill level and motivation. And a couple of Moasic Projects
- Sewing making stuffed doll/toys, a quilt, and a few jewelry and clothing items
- I have several kids just focusing on general drawing skills with a daily sketch book